Saber Taylor's homepage: Some nonfiction books read / listened to in 2019
- Susan Sontag: Under the Sign of Saturn (1980). My remarks: I was curious about Sontag, not the other writers she's talking about here who I'm not familiar with. So this was a miss.
- James R Hansen: First Man: The Life of Neil A. Armstrong (2005). My remarks: This was a good warmup for going to see the Apollo 11 exhibit at the museum.
- Atul Gawande: The Checklist Manifesto: How to Get Things Right (2009). My remarks: Just don't expect a self-help book. This is about checklists as used in flight, medicine, and architecture.
- Blake Snyder: Save the Cat!: The Last Book On Screenwriting That You'll Ever Need (2005). My remarks: A formula for writing screen plays.
- Siddhartha Mukherjee: The Emperor of All Maladies: A Biography of Cancer (2012). My remarks: Cancer is hard to solve.
- Stanley; Danko: The Millionaire Next Door: The Suprising Secrets of America's Wealthy (1995). My remarks: Millionaires spend less than non-millionaires.